Thursday, December 31, 2009




























































You can enlarge the pics if you click them!

I wanted to share these pictures because Men Without Hats is my favourite synth-pop band. The photos have been collected from some Bravo published in 1983. I have never seen them on the internet, so perhaps they will be interesting to you.... No, im not about to make an entry for MWH, as you can download their albums from many places, but i felt that i have to post this stuff at least:)

Thank you for supporting me in 2009! Though this year was totally busy to me, and i didn't have time to deal my blog, hope you enjoyed those bands i was able to post. I don't think i will have more time in 2010 for my blog, but i will try to come back sometimes to share something new. First, im trying to post some more in early january including your requests and those i wanted to post before Xmas originally. See you then and let me wish you a wonderful and prosperous Happy New Year!

12 Comments:

Anonymous pavelse said...

Hi friend, thank you for your music's blog and i wish You Happy New Year. best regards

9:25 AM  
Blogger harleytexas said...

Have a great new year

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Marianna said...

Thanks for everything, your blog's the best!!

Happy New Year! Cheers

Marianna

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great 2010¡¡¡¡-MRDISCO-GO80SMAXISBLOG

7:13 AM  
Blogger Todd said...

I love your site. Good luck in the new year (and thanks for the altered images stuff!)

7:52 AM  
Blogger José Carvalho said...

Thanks a lot for the Galaxy 500 posts, your blog is really a nice one and with lots of information about forgotten artists and bands. Happy new year and keep on your good work.

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Chris said...

Just listening to Glass Museum this morning--one of the many great albums I got off your blog. Thanks so much for all the great tunes. Really appreciate it!!!

6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You all welcome and thanks!:)

Cheers
salty

1:39 PM  
Anonymous winston said...

Hey, thank you for this MWH treasure. HiRes pics of rather obscure bands in the 80s are terribly rare, so you made my day! MWH is also one of my favorite bands, alongside YMO and Thomas Dolby!!!

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Health News said...

I can't believe how much of this I just wasn't aware of. Thank you for bringing more information to this topic for me. I'm truly grateful and really impressed.

3:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing that information. Thank you for sharing this information. Thank you for any additional information you would like to contribute. Thank you. These days, everyone wants to win a click-through game. So I'm creating these kinds of articles about Click Speed Test – Check Your Clicks. Look at the title and learn how to win a click game. Find out more about Click Speed Test - Check Clicks Per Second (CPS Score) Online.

10:24 PM  
Blogger JPNWEBSITE said...

vizitoni faqen e internetit : One Piece
vizitoni faqen e internetit : One Piece
vizitoni faqen e internetit : Profil
vizitoni faqen e internetit : One Piece
vizitoni faqen e internetit : Resep
vizitoni faqen e internetit : One Piece
vizitoni faqen e internetit : One Piece
vizitoni faqen e internetit : Lambang

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home